Zambia - Vic Falls
Two day package from $1040 per person
Botswana Wildlife Safaris
+267 76061186 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sindabezi Island is unique. An idyllic, exclusive camp on your very own private isle on the Zambezi River it is the only luxury bush camp from where Victoria Falls can comfortably be explored. Experience the large number of activities in the area during the day and return to a tranquil haven, a thousand light years away from the bustle at night. Sindabezi Island is currently one of the top 10 eco lodges in Africa according to Fodor’s.
Sindabezi has only five open-sided thatched cottages, allowing guests to soak up the sights and sounds of the African bush in the perfect, pristine setting. Views across the flood plains of the Zambezi and into the nearby National Park complete the experience.
Sindabezi Island Camp is a small and intimate on a shady, picturesque island in the middle of the Zambezi River upstream from the mighty Victoria Falls. In 2008 it was selected by The Sunday Times in London as one of the best remote places to stay in the world.
The dining and lounge area overlooks a game rich floodplain. This is the most exclusive bush camp in the Victoria Falls area and it can be reserved on a private basis.
• 5 x Chalets - open-fronted thatched chalets (3 doubles & 2 twins), all with spectacular river views.
• The two Honeymoon Chalets have open air claw foot baths.
• Perfect for private bookings.
All Standard Rates include:
Accommodation, all meals, drinks, house wine (not premium wines, champagne, sparkling wines and liqueurs), laundry service
Activities (excluding park or museum fees):
• Game drives
• Sunrise / sunset boat trips on the Zambezi River
• Boat trip to Zambian side of Victoria Falls
• Fishing (equipment provided)
• Lunch on a private island
• Sanpan floating candlelit dinner
• Bird watching & guided bush walks
• Walk in the gorge below the Falls
• Guided canoeing on the Zambezi
• Introduction to Simonga village
• Visit to Mukuni Park
• Cultural Museum tour
Enquire about Sindabezi here
WELCOME TO SINDABEZI
start your safari here...
© 2017 SAFARI LIFESTYLES